A leading software and services provider to the London Market Insurance sector is looking for a Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
As the Business Analyst you will work with both new and loyal existing clients implementing their market leading Insurance solutions,
This role offers the benefit of working on varied projects for a number of clients but unlike other consultancies the role does not require extensive travel. Instead, as a home based worker you will travel to London c.1-2 days per week.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst include
- Engaging with clients to gather requirements and translate business requirements into functional capabilities.
- Contributing to the creation of Statements of Work and functional specification documents for the initial implementation of a project.
- Using these functional specification documents to produce training documentation for clients.
- Providing support in the preparation of project plans and delivery milestones.
- Continuous involvement with the clients throughout the project lifecycle through to delivery.
- Business Analyst with Insurance project experience
- Knowledge of London Market Insurance or Lloyd’s of London markets
- Experience in Software or IT projects
A strong knowledge of London Market Insurance is preferred however knowledge of general insurance is also welcomed. If you feel this role could be well fitted to your skill set please apply.