Our client is an exciting Insurance organisation always at the forefront of innovation. With a Product Owner Practice of over 40 they are further expanding to support enterprise wide transformation and the adoption of leading edge customer engagement solutions
We are looking to recruit 3 Product Owners looking to join a team where they can influence and help drive continuous improvement and adopt the best of breed approach
Duties will include
- prioritise and agree the Portfolio backlog in your business area
- ensure that delivery of project MVP (Minimum Viable Product) within the agreed time frames.
- You will work along side Product Owner, Third Parties, Scrum Master and Epic Managers
- Work within an agile delivery model to support the Project Manager for business requirements, development and testing in order to provide the required functionality and business benefits.
- You will be responsible for stakeholder management, Backlog Maintenance and Quality Control
- As a key decision maker you will sign off completed development work, influence whether user stories are accepted or rejected, and allocate the sprint.
- ownership for Release/Warranty Management, Scrum Team Engagement and Escalation
- Held the role of Product Owner
- Experience of Insurance or Pricing within Financial Services
- Agile delivery
There are superb opportunities for progression and career development.