We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a financial services client about to embark on major transformation of their business.
They are looking for someone with previous knowledge of contract hire systems or vehicle leasing platforms and a background defining business and technical requirements in this area.
As you would be integral to the building out of the new contract hire business, It is essential to have experience of either setting up a leasing function in a business or to have experience implementing COTS packages for leasing / contract hire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join at the outset of the project and you would be responsible for:
- Running workshops with SMEs and senior management in the business to gather information
- Working with external suppliers to define requirements
- Mapping out new business processes and creating as is / to be requirements
- Working with the business to define business testing requirements
- Defining new operational processes and documenting requirements for the new system
It would be highly beneficial to have experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments and to BA methodologies such as ISEB, IIBA or similar
On offer in return is a competitive salary of £50k + bonus + benefits, which include things from share schemes to childcare vouchers and more
The role will start remotely and offer flexibility in the future to work part home based and part office based, to suit the person
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Rupert Morton; firstname.lastname@example.org