Our client is a global leader in the provision of outsource services to the Insurance markets and experiencing significant growth. We are now looking to secure a compliance & audit officer to deliver the compliance requirements for this leading Insurance Claims company.
*****Excellent Benefits & Pensions package included*****
Duties for the Compliance Officer include :
- Take a hands on facilitation role for the delivery to cover regulatory, legislative and industry requirements and monitor the market for potential changes which could impact the business
- Point of contact for external client and operational audits
- Own Fraud, Data projection, Money Laundering and risk management.
- Continuous improvement for procedures, process improvements or systems developments
- Liaise with Group Chief Risk Officer for group wide adherence to group policies where necessary.
- Delivery of internal and external SLAs, including monitoring and reporting on FCA, FOS, DPA issues raised.
- Quality Framework
- Management Information
Essential Experience :
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Compliance Qualification
- Experience of designing and delivering training programs
- Experience of resolving complex customer problems / issues / complaints
- Understanding of FCA, FOS, DPA and similar legislative industry requirements
- Proven understanding of customer service processes and systems
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Root cause analysis and data reporting expertise
- ·Technical Claims background
- ·Understanding of the Fleet and Insurer Accident Management industry
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Claims Outsourcing offering career growth and progression. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Denise Morris ; firstname.lastname@example.org