A unique opportunity for an experienced Business Change Manager to set up a new Business Change function for a growing global London Market Insurance organisation.
This is a totally greenfield opportunity to set the strategic direction, own and deliver the business Target operating model
The successful candidate will report directly to the COO and will have responsibility for developing and delivering the business processes, job roles, divisional structure and Change strategy to achieve the business objectives.
Duties will include
- Full ownership of budget, P&L
- Recruitment of the Change team
- Set up new business change department including people, processes and standards across regions.
- Design and delivery of Business Change Strategy and Target Operating Model.
- Must have strong commercial awareness, experience of shaping strategies, running consultations and managing stakeholder expectations
- Knowledge of London Market or Commercial Lines Insurance
- Influence at all levels to deliver business goals and objectives
- Experience of full lifecycle of business process transformation
- Experience of delivering large scale, complex business transformations, from concept, through delivery, to service management.
- Strategic business consultancy