Two Business Analyst with experience of London Market Insurance / Lloyd's of London
The client is a niche global insurance provider with operations in the UK, USA and Middle East. Excellent financial position, highly profitable year on year.
Having recently gone public and with major investment they are looking to grow significantly, with particular emphasis in London Market Underwriting. To support this growth Highams are working exclusively with this client to hire two Business Analysts.
‘Family feel’ with a flat organisation structure giving visibility at all levels. Founder and Chairman is still very active within the Company.
Commercial Insurance & Re Insurance Company
Energy, Property, General Aviation, Construction & Engineering, Ports & Terminals, Marine Cargo, Political Violence, Financial Institutions, General Third-Party Liability (Casualty), Legal Expenses, Professional Indemnity, D&O, Surety, Marine Trades, Marine Liability, Contingency, and Reinsurance Treaty Business.
Duties for the Business Analyst will include
- Investigate problem causes and analyse business case
- Evaluation of options, prepare business analysis document for suggested projects
- Gathering business and user requirements
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings
- Configure system business rules and validations
- Collaborate with Systems Analyst and Developers to identify automation requirements
- Prepare user cases
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Run Requirement workshops with Stakeholders