Senior Project Manager – Agile, Insurance
Have you experience in mentoring and transitioning teams to SCRUM delivery?
Highams are partnering a highly successful global implementation consultancy with their continued expansion plans and we are looking for a number of Senior Project Managers with Agile and Scrum delivery experience.
As a valued partner our client has helped over 100 of the world’s leading Insurance organisations implement and integrate business critical systems into their enterprise infrastructures to drive greater efficiency and digital innovation.
For these roles we are looking for Project Managers with experience in
- Insurance industry
- Detailed knowledge of Agile methodologies including Scrum
- Strong people management
- Ability to lead multiple project work streams
This is an exciting, dynamic organisation that has always been at the forefront of innovation within Insurance and whilst they successfully work with some of the largest insurance companies they offer a nimble, fast paced and ‘family feel’ culture.
Duties will include
- The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of software and Insurance solutions to clients
- Involvement from pre-project initiation and scope through to implementation and business readiness
- The introduction of Agile methodologies into new environments, guiding delivery and client teams.
- Responsible for team building and staff motivation and assist with the assessment, development and mentoring of staff.
These roles are home based with a requirement to travel to clients sites as required.
All travel expenses are met by the employer.