Highams were the first 'boutique' Insurance recruitment company to focus exclusively on Insurance markets and for the past 30 years we have specialised in the provision of contract and permanent Business Change and IT specialists to these markets.
Our client is a leading Insurance specialist software development and integration consultancy who has partnered many of the largest household names in the Insurance sector to deliver successful software and platform implementations. Due to a number of new client projects and continued growth we are now looking to hire 3 Project Managers.
Large Scale Insurance platform implementations
- Project Manager with previous experience of software delivery projects
- General Insurance or London Market industry knowledge
- Agile, Scrum project management delivery
- People Managemant
- Experience of mentoring and guiding teams transitioning to Agile and introducing Agile methods into new environments
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience of implementing Insurance software platforms for example, Guidewire, Duck Creek, IDIT, Eclipse, SSP, Acturis etc
Currently based remotely full time, when the business re-opens the offices they would look to have staff work in one of their office locations (in the South East) for 2 days per week.
This is a lively, dynamic organisation with an enviable delivery track record who have superb endorsements from their blue chip clients. Based from home, you will have a varied working pattern, with a mix of client and home working (Post COVID). A rewards based culture, this company is passionate about recognising the achievements of their staff.
If you are interested in this role, please contact myself or Colette White on 01883 621068, Colette.email@example.com
If this role is not right for you but you are considering new contract or permanent position, Highams are very busy in our chosen markets and would welcome the opportunity to discuss other roles with you, so do get in touch.