Do you have experience and a passion for renewable energies and a knowledge of the Electric Vehicle evolution?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join an innovative FinTech who are already the market leaders in Electric Vehicle propositions.
This is a unique organisation structure, you will join this start-up in their second phase of growth, offering a creative license and free reign to take ownership of the Product strategy and roadmap. However as they are owned by one of the largest and most successful UK Financial Services organisations you can exploit the already well established customer base and all the share services of this household name.
- You will be responsible for creating, developing and bringing innovative products and services to market for the Electric Vehicle sector
- Build on the current success design and develop the full supporting eco system.
- Work with internal and external partners to delivery digital solutions and technical platform.
- You will already have some understanding of the Electric Vehicle or Sustainable Energies market and have a passion for the strategic developments in these areas.
- Ideally you will have worked for a start-up or FinTech, InsurTech company and be able to thrive in dynamic, fast-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong customer focus and ability to design products to remove the barriers for Electric Vehicle drivers
- Ability to develop the strategy and future propositions to continue to gain market share and adapt products to appeal to a wider customer audience
- Have the experience to liaise with the different teams to ensure the product (both application and infrastructure) are delivered and meet the business objectives.
- Achieved Product Manager certification, Product Focus -Product Management and Product Marketing for technology-based Products or similar
This opportunity truly offers the best of both worlds, having the ability to own and shape the customer solutions within a highly flexible environment but having the rewards and the support of a large corporate company at your disposal.