My client is one of the most innovative insurance organisations leading in their chosen markets.
They are going through a significant growth and looking expand their Business Analysis team.
As a Remote Working first organisation they offer extremely flexible working arrangements.
- You’ll take end-to-end ownership of business change, working closely with colleagues across the business through the change lifecycle – from analysing impact and options to realisation of benefits
- As part of the change team you will work closely with the underwriting, marketing and development teams, as well as external partners, engaging the right people at the right time to understand requirements
- You’ll have experience as a Business Analyst or in a change-based role, ideally in a financial services environment
- Insurance knowledge is preferred
- You’ll be familiar and comfortable using BA tools and practices to produce high-quality output
- Some experience of Agile delivery
- .You’ll have the opportunity to be part of change across policy system, claims, website, telematics technology, third-party system integrations, business processes and operational procedures.