My client is one of the most innovative insurance organisations leading in their chosen markets.
They are going through a significant growth and looking expand their Insurance Product Configuration Team
As a remote working first, our client offers extremely flexible working arrangements.
Duties will include
• Reviewing operational business processes, identifying areas for improvement and providing options to the business.
• Interviewing Business Stakeholders to understand functions and processes.
• Working with Business Analysts to support the elicitation, analysis, validation and documentation of business requirements.
• Working with customer facing teams to understand challenges and identify solutions to overcome.
• Documenting process models for ‘as is’ and ‘to be’.
• Documenting Business Processes Management Specifications (BPMN, DFD) to be used by Business Analysts, Developers and Testers.
• Monitoring effectives of process changes to ensure expected benefits are realised.
• Facilitating workshops to elicit process requirements.
• Working closely with our Policy Administration System provider to understand and document system process and functions holistically.
• Configuring the Policy Administration System to user specification e.g. function changes, document changes, workflows and data fields.
Policy Administration System configuration
• Have an understanding of Insurance product configuration
• Have an understanding of insurance question sets and how they apply to rating
• Take an organised logical approach to problems and their solutions
• Have an understanding of how data flows from UI to databases
• Have a good understanding of data models and data dictionaries
• Be well versed in production pipeline (Test -> UAT -> Prod)
• Have an understanding of document creation software (ideally KCM)
• Be well versed in the production pipeline (Test -> UAT -> Prod)
• Very structured and organised to manage multiple ongoing edits to documentation
• Good understanding of Microsoft Word
• Have a keen eye for structure and continuity of a document
• Have an understanding of HTML (no need to write but good to know the basics)