We are looking for a project manager to join a financial services client about to embark on major transformation of their business.
They are looking for someone with previous knowledge of contract hire systems or vehicle leasing platforms and a background delivering projects in this area, that could range from system implementations to IT development and customizations.
It is essential to have experience of either setting up a leasing function in a business or to have experience implementing COTS packages for leasing / contract hire.
This is a new role in a busy project delivery environment and will give you the opportunity to :
- Lead on the delivery of a new contract hire / leasing solution into the business
- Manage the delivery from initiation stages including running an RFI/RFP process for vendor selection
- Become the dedicated project management resource for this new solution in the business
- Lead teams of development resources or business SMEs throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with their existing and new suppliers to lead on the transition to new systems
- Face off to senior stakeholders in the business to keep them updated with project progress and issues
- Manage the future transition into BAU following the implementation, including business readiness and training etc
On offer in return is a competitive salary of £60-65k + bonus + benefits, which include things from share schemes to childcare vouchers and more
The role will start remotely and offer flexibility in the future to work part home based and part office based, to suit the person
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Rupert Morton;firstname.lastname@example.org