We have an exciting opportunity available for an Agile Business Analyst to work with an expanding Fintech business in Birmingham. It’s a new position in the Product team due to growth and continued client success and would suit someone that has solid understanding of Agile ways of developing software, including writing User Stories and working to build out a product backlog for the development team.
About the company and what’s in it for you?
- You could work for a Fintech that is committed to innovation in financial services but is well established and growing
- They have an excellent delivery track record with over 70 live implementations
- Part of a Fintech Accelerator programme in the midlands to drive further product development and growth
- Recently won awards for their development approach within wealth management and pensions
- Strong focus on staff development and training
- Competitive salary and benefits that include Flexible working, PMI, DIS, 25 days holiday, Pension, Bonus etc
Your background and experience
- You will need to have solid experience working in an Agile environment
- You will be familiar with working to Sprints and in a Scrum team
- You will be confident writing User Stories for developers based on business needs
- You would ideally have some pensions and investments knowledge, or understanding of other areas of financial services, however this isn’t mandatory and training is given around pensions
- Your analytical and questioning mindset / approach to life makes you the perfect person to take on BA role
- You enjoy problem solving and understanding business processes to turn this into workable development solutions
- You can see the benefit as to how software can make financial services products more digitally accessibly for consumers
- This is an excellent chance to join an expanding software development team and work on a mixture of innovation and product development projects.
Its also a priority hire for them even with the Coronavirus situation, so they are looking to do video interviews asap and get people onboarded remotely.
If you would like to find out about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Rupert Morton; email@example.com.