We are looking for a number of Solution Architects to work for a big 4 consultancy, providing technical expertise to top global wealth management and investments businesses.
The role would typically involve delivering on investment platform implementations and you would get to use your expertise across solutions / integration / enterprise architecture to map out the roadmaps and blueprints for technical transformation.
Key experience required includes:
- Proven delivery capability in a top-tier wealth management, pensions, investments or consulting firm
- A track record of high performance and success in complex and high impact roles
- An aptitude and ambition to be a successful member of our consulting team working in application design and implementation, business transformation, systems implementation, or process design and implementation.
- Significant experience of wealth management or investment management processes and technology change in areas such as Wealth Platform migration or transformation, core banking and digital platform transformation or pensions / insurance systems implementation.
- A broad understanding of the key architectural domains: Data, Application (including integration patterns), Security, Infrastructure or Business.
- The ability to analyse technical landscapes and problems, working out when it makes sense to build solutions or buy in COTS packages.
- Experience in leading small teams or workstreams .
- Experience defining target and transition state architectures in wealth and investment technology landscapes .
- Knowledge and delivery experience of at least one major wealth or investment management application such as FNZ, Bravura and GBST or other packages.
- Industry certifications such as BCS, Prince 2, PMP among others.
- Enterprise or solution architecture certification (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman).
Consulting is a busy area at the moment with many financial firms choosing to outsource their technology and platform transformations down this route. This can offer you the chance to have a varied and high-profile role for one of the worlds top employers.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Rupert Morton; email@example.com