We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join an established but expanding Fintech business that provide software solutions to the wealth management and financial advice sectors.
As a business they have a strong product set and have recently launched an innovative new financial advice solution that has lead to them winning a large number of new customers.
They are now looking for a business analyst to support the implementations of their product, who has the following attributes:
- Full lifecycle business analysis skills that includes requirements gathering, process mapping, systems analysis, software delivery and configuration
- A proven track record working on solutions and software implementation projects in financial services
- Strong understanding of the wealth management and financial advice / financial planning sectors
- The ability to interpret data models and XML schemas
- Experience working with and integrating IFA software systems and tools (such as Xplan, Adviser Office, Intelligent Office, eValue, Focus 360, Voyant, Time4Advice, Dynamic Planner or similar) or wealth platforms (such as Bluedoor, FNZ or Sonata etc)
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Rupert Morton ; email@example.com